So you finally launched your cooking channel? Good for you! You’ve taken the first step in following your passion. Let us be the first to commend you on this daunting endeavor. Following a recipe is difficult- let alone your passion!
You’ve obviously been cooking up delicious treats for some time, so you’ve got the talent and authority. Don’t believe us? Just list out all the wonderful things you have and can make; the workshops you’ve been to; the ones you’ve hosted. Your credentials will surprise even you. Now that you have that confidence, market yourself accordingly.
Social media marketing services provide the essential tools for getting our brands out of our kitchen and out into the world. But remember this: even if you implement every effective strategy in the books, you are still your strongest selling point. Why should people tune in and care about what you have to say? Let’s look at some of the most important tips and trademarks to boost your brand:
- Be an authority on cooking. Sell yourself! Toot your own horn everywhere applicable.
- Host a beautiful website. You know how much a lovely kitchen and table presentation changes the experience of a meal- why would your website be any different? Invite people and encourage them to stay at a clean, fresh, beautiful site.
- Utilize local SEO services. Before you hit the ground running nationally, hit the ground at home! This is one of the most effective ways to launch your site, your brand, yourself and your career. Utilize services to show up when searching for local restaurants, grocery shops and more.
- Blog away! This is the most effective way to continually add new content to your site, encouraging Google to list you higher in search rankings. Of course, keep it quality.
- Pin away! But seriously, the more pins that Pinterest users can trace back to your board, the more eyes you’ll get on your site and the more familiar tongues will be with your name. We can’t stress Pinterest enough!
- The other social networks. You’re not always going to see a giant turnout per network, but utilize them all. Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube all offer far-reaching platforms to garner new loyalists, host a proven track record in the industry and a place to link back to your site.
- Podcast. Haven’t thought about it? Think about it! You’ve got a voice and so much wisdom to share- you wouldn’t believe how many people out there don’t know a spatula from a spoon. You’ve got helpless chefs-to-be out there to help!
For more tips and instruction on social media services for small businesses, get in touch with the EM360 Digital team. We look forward to helping you grow!